Little Andrew is now nine months old (and he’s been nine months old for almost a week now). I’m afraid I haven’t been a trigger happy with the camera with number two as I was with number one, so all I have are these fantastic pictures of Andrew eating his first spaghetti dinner. For some reason, I feel like a first spaghetti dinner is a rite of passage and having eaten one, Andrew is at last officially eating table food. I had to include this second of him drinking because I think he looks adorable when his little paws steal the cup from my hand so he can drink all by himself. This picture doesn’t do it justice.
Here are some things our little 9 month old is doing:
- Getting places (as you probably saw here), and he’s faster every day
- Clicking his tongue
- Eating—he seems to love almost everything, but especially cheese, beans, blueberries, and whatever we’re eating
- Wiggling—constantly
- Teething
- Peeing more than any diaper—reusable or disposable—was designed to hold
- Exploring the many interesting sounds his vocal chords can make
- Tipping over when he sits
- Becoming a play companion for his big sister
- Not sleeping through the night (he’s still waking up every four hours to eat)
- Laughing easily
- Loving pat-a-cake, books, swinging, and anything that involves his sister
We love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment