A family-- a cycling scientist, a crazy little girl, a happy toddler, and me-- navigating the exciting, sometimes difficult, but most of all wonderful adventure that is life.
That is so adorable! Ben, Sam, and I are all laughing outloud. Moving like that definitely takes determination. He is so cute. And the music and captions were perfect. We really need to talk soon, Amy.
5 comments:
Wow you can just see and hear him working working working to get there!!! What a delight to see. Love the photo of him swimming.
From the looks of that worm, I think you've got a future break dancer on your hands!
That is so adorable! Ben, Sam, and I are all laughing outloud. Moving like that definitely takes determination. He is so cute. And the music and captions were perfect. We really need to talk soon, Amy.
Jamus and I watched it twice in a row; we love it. His left arm is strong the way he folds it in and pulls his body along.
What a determined little guy... I think he is going to be crawling up a storm real soon! SOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment