Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meet Andrew Golden Hale

090730Andrew#3BW  090730Andrew#4BWOur baby arrived yesterday at 7:48 am.  Everything went very well and I and little Andrew are both doing really well.  He weighed in at 9 lbs, 14 oz and was about 20 inches long.  He’s healthy, mild, and beautiful.  We’re all in love.

14 comments:

TheTaffs said...

Amy and Family! Congratulations! Andrew is beautiful and I love the name. Yay for the Hales!

Kate said...

we're so happy! and he is just perfect. so glad to see pics, and looking forward to seeing more. we love you

inkylou said...

Congratulations! What a sweet baby! Have fun enjoying him. :)

RNAi said...

Congrats! What a BIG boy. Great name as well.

robin marie said...

he is beautiful! and i love his name! golden is such a strong middle name!

Stacy said...

Congrats Scott and Amy. I am so excited for you guys. What a big boy. That is how big my first son was! Was Susanna that big too? I hope things go well in the next couple weeks as you all adjust to life with a new baby! Congrats again.
Love, Stacy (Scott's cousin)

Momma J said...

Congratulations!! Glad to hear all is well!

The Dunns said...

Amy he is so perfect!!! Congratulations! I hope all is well for you and your cute fam.

Melissa said...

We are so happy to hear of Andrew's safe arrival! He is so darling. Love the pics and look forward to more. Hope you are all staying cool...

Katrina said...

Congratulations, Amy, Scott, and (especially) Susanna! Andrew is gorgeous. I can't wait to hear more about your birth experience and Susanna's reaction to her baby brother. I wish I could visit!

Tyler and Emily said...

Andrew is beautiful, congrats! Can't wait to see more pics. Hope to see you soon!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Congrats!! He looks scrumptious--love big cuddly boys around here. Enjoy having one of each.

Token Asian Friend said...

So sweet! Congratulations!

LizzyP said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're all home and happy. What a perfect little (sleeping) face. I can't wait to meet him someday.