Saturday, August 01, 2009

Big Sister

IMG_6493Susanna is loving having a baby brother around. Here are a couple of videos of her singing to him.

6 comments:

Kate said...

SO cute! i bet she just wants to play with him constantly!

LizzyP said...

What a gentle girl. She was made for this--good singers always need an audience! Thanks for posting this.

Andrews Family said...

Congrats on the baby boy! He's a cutie! I can't believe how much he weighed...good job! I am glad you are doing well! I look forward to more pictures!

Mike A said...

Susanna sang what I would have, if I had thought of it "...the Lord is good to me". It is how I feel when I see such a handsome new addition to our family.

Katrina said...

What an amazing big sister! I am so sad that we're not there to bring you dinner, take Susanna for a play date, and sit and nurse our baby boys together! I miss you, Amy!

Max Fam said...

oh my gosh - I love that Susanna is singing to him already. And ANDREW! I can't wait to get my hands on him, he's a beautiful baby! Hope delivery went well and you're all getting settled. Life with two can take a toll, so get naps while your mom is there! ;)