You may recall a somewhat recent post indicating that Susanna likes to take off her pajamas and diaper when she goes to bed. Well can you tell what she is wearing in this photograph? When we went to check on her last night, we saw that she had (as she does every night) taken off her pajamas and then, perhaps in desperate need of some warmth (she’d thrown her blankets out of her bed and couldn’t get them back) stripped her pillow and then climbed in her pillowcase. We simply had to snap a photograph of this stunt, and now you get to see it.
11 comments:
That is ingenuity!
How extremely genius of her! And that she was probably half-asleep when she came up with it is even more impressive! :)
Genius to cover up AND resourceful to use what she has at hand. I've never thought as a pillowcase as a toddler-sized sleeping bag. You could insulate one of those and--BAM--she's ready for camping.
Clever girl. So do you end up dressing her while she's asleep, or leave her be until morning?
I could not expect anything less from a child of yours. cheers!
How resourceful and darling all at once! I love your blog Amy and I love you...
Aunt Missy
What a clever little girl! That's hilarious!!! The picture of her to the right of your blog (Terrific Two's) totally looks like you. I love it!
that is hilarious!!
That is one very clever girl.
definately one of the best captured moments i have ever seen on a blog. hilarious!
That's hilarious! What a funny kid!
Post a Comment