Yeah for Scott; it’s his birthday! I really can’t say enough about the love of my life: he makes living so wonderfully fun! I truly am grateful for all he is and does. Perhaps especially lately when I’ve been not quite as energetic as usual and he has not only exhibited his great patience, but also really stepped in where we’ve needed him. Thanks, Scott!
To spare you, I’ll stop there and tell you about the gift Susanna made for him As his birthday approached, I talked with
Susanna about what she might give him and she was absolutely set on a shaker (we talked about it on several different occasions and this was definitely what she wanted to give him). So she and I gathered some small lentils, rice, fruit loops snagged from the Laurel Village un-birthday party, and other things along with two plastic cups and and voila! Scott’s birthday gift from Susanna! ![]()
This photograph on the right is what happened when I asked Susanna to let me take a photograph of she and dad with the gift. Allow me to direct your attention to the top left of the frame where you’ll see the shaker, airborne.
I took this close-up on the left so you could getter a better idea what it looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment