Thursday, January 01, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday.  We hope that the miracle of Christ’s birth brought you joy this holiday season, and that it will continue to bring you joy throughout the year.

And a happy new year to you all!  Here’s to a time of rebirth, renewal, and renewed commitment.

Here is an unrelated story (related, I suppose, in that it takes place today, on New Year’s Day):

Scott just went to check on Susanna and the poor girl was completely naked, snuggled up with her beloved stuffed kitty and white thermal blanket.  I promise she had clothes on when we left her, in fact, she has clothes on every time we put her to bed, but she somehow always ends up like this.

3 comments:

Token Asian Friend said...

Oh, poor thing! Well, time to get out the duct tape. :)

Miyo Strong @ Busath said...

How funny! We started cutting the feet off of footie pj's and putting them on her backwards! Works like a charm!
Sorry we missed you while in Utah. We were up in Eden when I got your message! Next time! :)

Andrea said...

I actually had to safety pin Syd's footsie PJs on her. I just pinned the zipper to the PJs. VOILA!!