Tuesday, May 27, 2008

M is for Mountain


This week we are talking about Ms (as opposed to a previous week when we were talking about Ks) and yesterday the three of us went to a mountain-- we hiked to Talus Rocks (an impressive collection of large mossy rocks) on Tiger Mountain. We didn't go just because mountain starts with the letter M-- we went because we had a few hours together that weren't being used up by STP training-- but it worked out well that these hours coincided with having a photograph of the Grand Teton labelled "M" hanging in our hallway. And then this morning, when I suggested we go for a walk, Susanna suggested-- and then positively insisted-- that it be on a mountain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today was a great day, I found out you're coming to Sun Valley, and even better,I'm coming to Seattle with Mom! Yay! Call me when you see this...I can't contain my excitement!

Anonymous said...

oh and again, i love you and i love susanna, what a great family!