
Sometimes one spoon just isn't enough.

Susanna always builds towers of "daddy's yogurt" while I put groceries away.

This is the photograph that prompted the post. While I was straightening up after I put Susanna down for a nap I saw that she had not only put her three little playmobil people to bed (she calls them Daddy, Mommy, and Nanna), but she also found facial tissues to use as blankets for them. I love this girl!
5 comments:
those photos made me smile. Thanks
They made me smile too.
Ahh... putting blankets on her dolls...that is such a little girl thing to do! I love how sweet little girls are :) Just wait until you have a boy-look out!
i love all of these, especially the third. I CANT WAIT TO PLAY WITH HER AGAIN!
So in a later post (the finger-painting one) you worry that you've implanted some inhibition. Well, look what she's learned from you! You're such a great mommy! Ever thought about moving to New Jersey? Scott really should look into Princeton and then we could be mommies together!
Post a Comment