Saturday, October 27, 2007

Congratulations Highland Soccer

Long ago when I was in high school I played soccer for the Highland Rams. We didn't win a single game but I think we may have tied a couple my senior year (we were getting better!). My sister Rachel just finished up a season playing for the same team and they took second in state! (Click here to see an earlier post about this soccer star.) I don't think anybody was expecting them to go that far and no Highland soccer team had gotten close so it is definitely something to be proud of. Because it was such an exciting opportunity and because I was once a Highland Ram my parents flew me to Salt Lake to see the state championship game. Here's a picture of Susanna getting ready to watch a rainy soccer game (we don't have any pictures at the game because keeping Susanna happy kept my hands full). Congrats Rachel and the rest of the Highland soccer team on a great season!

No comments: