

Scott and I were sealed to eachother in the Salt Lake Temple October 1, 2002. Five years ago, can you belive it? To celebrate Scott and I went out to dinner on Friday (a rare treat-- it was fabulous) and then, on the day itself, we had a birthday cake with Susanna to celebrate the birth of our family. Susanna loves singing "Happy Birthday to You" (she just squeals and claps while others sing) and, as you can see from the photrograph, she loved the candles too (although she didn't actually like the cake). She also loves flowers, which she calls "mmm" because that's what she says after she smells them. My fabulous husband got me these roses for our anniversary and Susanna loves having them around so she can smell them and say "mmm" all the time.
I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful little family! Scott is so sweet, supportive, and good and I am very glad we found eachother. What a wonderful institution marriage is, and what a beautiful way to travel through live-- with a family.
5 comments:
Congratulations Hales! I agree, marriage and family are wonderful things and I too am grateful that we are able to navigate through this life with other people!
Congrats on five fabulous years. We're glad we were able to connect with you for part of them, as briefly as it was. Susanna looks adorable and fun. Isn't parenting a treat. Keep in touch. ~Jordon (and the Roberts)
Happy Anniversary! 5 Whole years? Sheeesh...time flies!
Congratulations to you guys.
I'm so glad you've loved your five years. We've loved ours, too. Let's all stay married (to our respective spouses, of course) for a lot longer.
Post a Comment