The big news around here is that Scott has accepted a fellowship position at the Emory Vaccine Center in Atlanta, Georgia. We’re all very excited. Scott’s excited to work with renown Rafi Ahmad, I’m excited for a new adventure in what everyone says is a fantastic city, Susanna’s excited because Bad Bear (who she claims lives in her room and of whom she is mightily afraid) will no longer be around, and Andrew is always excited.
Other than that, we've been beating the heat with popsicles, fans, beaches, and wading pools and trying to get out on our bikes as much as possible. We also took a family trip to the Ballard Locks and fish ladder, and yesterday I took the kiddos to the zoo.
Here’s a video of yesterday’s trip to the zoo (I finally caught the singing siamangs on camera).

3 comments:
So fun to get an update in photos. I am so glad there won't be bears in Susannas room in Atlanta. Just don't talk about the alligators.
How fun... a new adventure in Atlanta! Hope you were able to connect with Ashley. We look forward to hearing all about what lies ahead.
This is huge. I didn't know you guys had made a decision. Congratulations. We'll have to make a trip over your way once you get down South. Or maybe we can find a fun place to meet in the middle.
Love Drew's dancing too.
Post a Comment