Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dancing Drew

I turned on the Chieftains this morning and Andrew went nuts. So I pulled out the camcorder and made this. Unfortunately, I didn't get his initial reaction to the music, but I think I still got some pretty good dancing (and a couple steps!). Enjoy.

FYI: We use our DVD player to play CDs; that's why the action is centered on the television.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Nice dance steps Andrew. I love this.

Lori said...

Nice dance steps Andrew. I love this.

Mike A said...

I was looking at Andrew dancing this morning here at the Sun Valley Bar conference on my computer at my booth. When the sound of the Chieftains drew some attention, some of my fellow exhibitors drifted over and enjoyed the music and his dance. I am glad that the Hales made it here after all, at least electonically!

Melanie said...

wow little andrew can dance!!!