Scott’s birthday was not yesterday (or the day before) but I think it still qualifies as recent, so I’m going to say a word about it.
On Scott’s birthday after we took turns entertaining and soothing Andrew while eating the nice dinner I prepared, wrestled Susanna into bed and refused her dozen requests (for different pajamas, cups of water, and more stuffed animals, etc), bounced, soothed, and nursed Andrew some more and then and finally got him asleep, the two of us collapsed in fatigue on the living room floor, to wake up an hour later and groggily climb into bed. Luckily, we love our kids to pieces (and they are sweet and wonderful kids) and I had two other birthday celebrations planned for Scott (both of which went along swimmingly). The important thing to say is that we love him. I love him. He is so patient with me, so supporting of me, and he works so hard. As an added bonus, he’s a handsome son of a gun. Thanks hun.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha! love it. what a darling pic! happy birthday scott:)
Wonderful and well deserved tribute. Happy Birthday - We love you Scott!
a late happy birthday to Scott... and Amy I would love to visit with you and hear more about your future plans. We would love to have you out this way!!! What a beautiful family.
Happy bday, Fatty! I like your new hair do :)
Happy Birthday Scott! Sounds like the kids are keeping you guys busy - I'm glad you have your sense of humor to get through the crazy times. You're pictures are cute!
Post a Comment