Monday, October 05, 2009

Smiling and Cooing

These videos aren't great but I'm sure there's a grandparent out there who'll enjoy them.

Smiling:

And cooing:

5 comments:

Miranda said...

The aunts and uncles love the video, too!! You can't help but smile with his little grin! What a doll. And Happy Birthday to the Hales:)

Melanie said...

There is a grandma who loves it!!! Thank you

LizzyP said...

He's ready for the ward choir! I have a feeling that will turn into a rich baritone. . . .

Rachel said...

Wow! He looks like Susanna in the video (I haven't seen the similarities in the photos) but the video totally looks like her. Cutie.

Congratulations on your anniversary. I like Scott's hair cut in the photo. It looks great.

Miranda said...

oh, the cider was easy...we celebrate with one bottle on the 5th of each month!! Have fun with Melanie this upcoming week!