Saturday, October 03, 2009

Anniversary Celebration (in three parts)

Celebration Part 1: We had our traditional family birthday party on the actual day (although, as you can see from the photograph, we started eating our birthday cake before we remembered to light the candles and sing).IMG_6837Celebration Part 2: Last night was supposed to be our (Scott my)night to celebrate (although we decided not to leave home).  Scott recalls a particularly romantic moment when Andrew was screaming in his face and the Susanna ran out in the buff (having escaped from me while getting dressed for bed) with a trail (or should I said “tail”– that’s what she calls it) of toilet paper streaming behind her. It ended up being a nice evening because they both went to bed with plenty of time to enjoy our take-out from Bengel Tiger

Celebration Part 3: This has yet to happen.  My mom is coming to visit for a while soon and we plan on taking advantage of her residence in our apartment to sneak out between feedings for dessert or something.

Here’s to seven years!  May there be many, many more.

2 comments:

LizzyP said...

Seven--that's a heavenly number I think. I bet life is perfectly blissful.

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I love the idea of the family birthday cake :)