Here’s a photograph of our annual cut-down-the-Christmas-tree-event. We found a beautiful Norway Spruce for a pretty good price, but I think it’s because our tree is part cactus (are all Norway Spruce trees like that?). Susanna wasn’t sure about the drive to the farm, and she was too cold to have fun at first, but she certainly warmed up to the idea after a couple of minutes. On the way home she suddenly shouted “Yeah Dad! Yeah for cutting down the Christmas tree!”
Susanna braved the “spikey branches” as you can see below, to help decorate the tree.
She also mentions it in every prayer, and if either of us say the word “Christmas” in a prayer, she’ll discreetly point to it and whisper “Christmas tree, right there.”
5 comments:
I love your homemade popcorn chain. Did you do cranberries too?
Great tradition Amy!
The 'christmas tree right there' comment cracks me up! I hear it frequently around our house! Maurea is also obsessed with Frosty and the book, Merry Chistmas Stinky Face...:) check it out if you can.
Susanna I am so excited about the tree and so glad that you helped to decorate it.
So fun that you guys got to cut down your own Christmas tree!! Yeah Scott is right!
I still can't get over her cute little bob. I wonder if I'd look that cute with that style. And I love that shot of Scott and Suz hand-in-hand.
Post a Comment