Yesterday all the meteorologists predicted two large snowstorms in Seattle—one of which would dump a minimum of two inches. The Seattle and Seattle area schools therefore all closed for the day. It was a good idea, I suppose, because any snow in Seattle is a big deal, but the problem is that it never actually snowed yesterday. But the storm finally came early this morning (maybe even starting late last night) and has been snowing basically the whole day.
Susanna has talked about Frosty the Snowman a lot this year and she was therefore very excited to go make one of her own. Here are a few photos.
1 comment:
How fun!! I just love seeing her cute little curls come out of her hat. I love the snowman too it definitely reminds me of Frosty the snowman. How fun to have the hat and scarf and everything. Our little guy only made it to making the snow part of a snowman.
Post a Comment