I don't feel like the person in that photograph looks very much like me, so here's another one taken a few days ago on our deck.
I realize that you can't see all of my hair in this photograph, but this will have to do for now.
I got the haircut in Salt Lake City, on the way back from England (I went there to pick up Susanna). Scott flew straight back to Seattle so he wasn't around and I didn't warn him; I thought the surprise would be fun. I think it backfired because when he came to pick us up from the airport, he couldn't find us even though we were there (maybe he was looking for someone with long hair). I even saw him a few times but before I could gather Susanna and get his attention, he was gone. When we finally did find each other Susanna explained the situation, telling daddy that she was back from Grandma's, and mommy and daddy were back from the long long trip to England, and that mommy's hair broke.
(Eco friendly because showers take 1/3 the time).
5 comments:
I was wondering if you were able to get your hair cut. It looks cute, do you love having it short? -Susan
Hurray! You've joined the ranks. Short hair will change your life... or at least the time that it takes to get your day started. Congrats! You look great.
hair looks great!
Really mom said hair looks great!
Finally I get to see the new do (we've been without internet). Looks great!! And you have to love how fast the "broken hair" is to wash/dry.
Looks like froggy party was a hit. Everyone looks like they were having a fun time, and Susanna looks darling (and very excited). How fun.
p.s. Ella and I loved the invitation. Thanks for including us.
Post a Comment