Susanna is two years old now! She was actually two years old when did the last post as well (she turned two on August 21st while we were in England) but we finally had a party for her today. When I first mentioned to her that we were going to have a party she immediately suggested we have a "froggy party." And so we did. We had lunch, made froggy visor hats, played musical lily pads, did a few rounds of ring-around-the-rosie, and then had cake and ice cream.


I'm pretty proud of the froggy cake I made, so I'll give you another view of it.
And here's cute Susanna smiling for the camera before the party.
The party was very fun. And we are so grateful for our sweet Susanna; what a joy she is!
5 comments:
love the frog themed party! love the cake! love the new do!
Great cake Amy!
I bet you love how your hair dries more quickly?? Very fun new look.
Miss you!
A
Wow! Susannah suddenly looks very grown up. I swear that seems to happen overnight...
I'm glad you and Fatty had fun in the UK. Hopefully, we'll get to see you next time you're in town!
so cute! loved the "bye-bye froggie head!"
cute cake!
Post a Comment