

Today was a great day for the zoo: nice weather, small crowds, and lots of animals. Here is a photograph of Susanna watching the otters and then of her going down a slide in Woodland Park Zoo's "Discovery Loop." Her favorite animals today-- at least the ones she talked about the most-- were the giraffes, hippopotamuses, wild dogs (which she was really worried about because they seemed to be asleep and didn't have blankets), and tigers (which she has been talking about since we saw one pacing and growling on our last trip to the zoo and was the first animal she listed when I asked her what animals we saw, but which we didn't actually see today).
3 comments:
I love the zoo too and I hope that you guys a good time.
I wish susanna was here with us, then she could PET the TIGERS with us tomorrow! Hope we survive!
That picture with the reflection is priceless! What joy!
Post a Comment