Right after taking the top photograph, Susanna dropped the pot, dumping it's contents all over our deck. I replaced the dirt and plants in the pot (and then took the lower photograph) but who knows if those fragile shoots can survive such trauma.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Earth Day!
Right after taking the top photograph, Susanna dropped the pot, dumping it's contents all over our deck. I replaced the dirt and plants in the pot (and then took the lower photograph) but who knows if those fragile shoots can survive such trauma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know how many times last summer I thought that my garden wouldn't survive the careless, 3-year old behavior that is Joshua's. But it did, so I hope your plants survive,too.
By the way, where is the top pic taken? The one with the mountains as the backdrop.
Post a Comment