
Last week (Jan 29 through Feb 3) I went to Portland to watch my nieces and nephew while their parents were out of town. Susanna of course went with me and had a fabulous time with her cousins, one of whom is but 6 weeks younger than my little darling. Susanna showered affection in the form of hugs, kisses, and pokes (especially to the eye) on her, more than I think poor little Jayne could handle, and still talks about her and the other cousins constantly. Scott joined us toward the end of the adventure (and it was an adventure); I was grateful he could make it. This photograph (taken with my sister-in-law's phone) is of the three girl cousins jumping on the bed while the nephew, poor guy, was at school.
1 comment:
I love having nieces. They are so cute. Also would you please e-mail me if you are trouble acccess my blog. I have e-mailed everyone else. here is my e-mail cherlyn.t@excite.com
Post a Comment