

For Presidents' Day our family (with some friends from Scott's lab) went on a snowshoe adventure. I call it an adventure not because anything particularly eventful happened, but because I am happy to finally have something interesting that we did to post (although, it is possible that few readers will go so far as to call this post interesting), rather than just the day-to-day domestic affairs of the Hales.
We went to Gold Creek Basin just past Snoqualmie Pass and Susanna had a great time as long as we kept moving; she particularly enjoyed her ride in the backpack when Scott ran down hills (pictured). The other picture (aside from the scenery shot) is of Susanna feeding me a cracker when we stopped for a snack.
3 comments:
I'm glad you posted this. I have felt particularly adventure-less recently. I closed my eyes for just a minute to remember what it must have felt like to run down a hill on snowshoes. And then I kept them close for another minute to remember what it feels like to run period. I'm glad you're having memorable adventures, Friend.
How fun!! February is a good month for an adventure. It looks like tons of fun! I've never been snowshoeing.
How fun is that. I ever been snowshoeing before. How was it? I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment