Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Faith is like a little seed

We had another exciting Family Home Evening tonight (1/28/08) so I'm sharing it with all of you (click here to see the last one I mentioned). The "I Can Develop Faith" (or something like that) lesson in the church FHE manual suggested we show seeds to our family and talk about how faith is like a seed. I thought that was a great idea-- and decided it needed to go one step further-- so after explaining to Susanna how faith can be employed in gardening we planted some flowering chives. Here's an action shot of Susanna pouring the dirt onto the chair instead of into the pot.

3 comments:

jules said...

You are so inspiring with your FHE posts! We need to do better at that. I love your picture! Susanna's adorable and looks like she is concentrating and having fun.

LizzyP said...

She's a gardener, I can tell. Here's to many more dirty messes to come.

cherlyn and family said...

We all need to be like a child .
Love the picture of her pouring dirt.