
Scott turned 30 on January 25th. Can you believe he is in his thirties? As he said about himself "I'm old." Profound words (he also said, "Old but I'm not yet wise). Of course, I don't really feel like 30 is old (I have to say this both for my own sake-- I will soon be 30 too-- and the sake of my 30+ readers), but I was just waxing reflective a couple of days ago as we celebrated at a delicious restaurant (
Nell's for all you locals who have money to burn-- we could only afford to get dessert): but 9 years ago I didn't even know Scott and here we are, sharing our lives with each other! Here's to the best of men, who only gets better.
4 comments:
Happy Be-lated Birthday Scott. I hope it was good one.
Happy Happy Late Late Birthday! Looks like you went easy on him with the candles...30 could have been overwhelming and possibly disheartening! We love you!
Happy Birthday Scott, the big 30! I can't believe it is that year for us all--ahhh!
Yay! Happy birthday to Scott! Too bad we couldn't be there to celebrate with you guys.
Post a Comment