Sunday, June 13, 2010

Purple Robes

Doctor Hale-1I love graduation ceremonies.  Especially when someone so dear to me is graduating.  Seriously, I started crying when he tried on his regalia, I am so proud of this guy!  Susanna and I went to commencement.  I love graduation ceremonies (did I say that already?), it is incredible to be a part of the moment when people have accomplished something, and to see all the supporters cheering them on (who no doubt have been cheering them on for a while yet).  Susanna, I think, enjoyed being a part of the celebration, and I know she enjoyed watching me spell her name spelled in Wikki Stix (we stuck the letters on the seat back to our bench and woops! left them there).  All in all, it was a great (if very hot) event, and could only have been made better by actually seeing Scott.  Congratulations honey!  Thanks for all the hard work.

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Congrats to all of you! Scott looks great in purple! What an exciting time. Can't wait to hear how the interviews have gone/are going!

Dean said...

Congrats guys!! Can't wait to get there.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dr. Scott Oh I love graduation and the da da da da da!

Melanie said...

The anonymous was really me and I was trying to do the pomp and circumstance with the da da da's

Melissa said...

wow! what a day! congrats to all!!!