Saturday, December 05, 2009

Hale Family Gingerbread House, 2009 Edition

IMG_7463The first batch of frosting was impossible (luckily the second—we made it desperation halfway through the activity-- was quite good), the hand-cut house parts didn’t really fit together, and our friends’ house underwent a total collapse (I wish I had a picture).  Our friends were good sports, though, and I think Susanna may have preferred her house with the one inch gap between the roof and the wall it was supposed to meet: it was the only place the gingerbread men could get in and out of their home.

2 comments:

Casey and Lisa said...

I love the swinging pictures! How cute - although the gingerbread house could use some work! Ha ha :)
We are having lots of rain in Cali today, makes me think of Seattle! Hope you guys are having a nice holiday!

Miyo Strong @ Busath said...

Hey Anderson! Will you email me your address?