Susanna now has enough hair that I can now "do" it. I see little girls with a lot less hair than Susanna who have cute hairdos all the time, so I may be a bit delayed at this (I never claimed to be good at doing girls' hair-- including my own). But either way, it's fun. So to celebrate (and to keep all of you who never see her in the loop), I am showing you the various hairstyles that we chose from these days.

The "up-down" (or at least that's what I remember hearing it called sometime in my youth)

A variation of the up-down (this one if off to the side).

Pig-tails!

Wild Child
7 comments:
Amy- she is too cute for words, and too lucky to have you for a mama! Hope she realizes it someday!
It's true, Seattle is one of our top 5! Maybe we'll come visit and check it out!
I love these pictures -- the pigtails make Susannah look so grown up! What a beautiful girl.
She is looking quite grown up. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Love all the hairdos!
i did my hair in an up-down today, and eric said to me "hey... is that the up-down?" funny.
hey, I have made my blog private now and so you would please send me your e-mail address to me at cherlyn.t@excite.com. I hope you are doing well.
She has more variations than I do! P.S. I love the Middlemarch quote--maybe I'll get to it this summer.
Post a Comment