Friday, December 21, 2007

Guess the Cookie Shape

Friday December 22, 2007
This is a photograph of a gingerbread cookie I made today (while I was cooking dinner AND holding Susanna in one arm). As you can probably tell, I cut it free hand. Please submit a guess as to what it represents. I will reveal the answer (and an explanation) around January 4.

Here is a gingerbread family and a gingerbread house we also made (Yes, I am aware that I look more like Scott's daughter than his wife in our gingerbread family below. Maybe this had something to do with the fact that, as I mentioned above, Susanna was in my arms while I did this):


8 comments:

cherlyn and family said...

I am not sure. Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

oh my dear sister...it looks like nothing at all...but if i had to guess...santas sleigh??

LizzyP said...

Dan's guess is "Washington Crossing the Delaware." (We're going to the re-enactment on Christmas day since it takes place less than twenty minutes from our house.)

Roni said...

I think that it is a baby in a manger. Caitlin guessed something the other day but I don't remember what it was.
Cami

Tyler and Emily said...

My guess is a rooster? Tyler guesses a crown. Either way its impressive with susanna in one arm!

Momma J said...

Our guess is also a manger.

Anonymous said...

Aims, that is an incredible work of art! I would say Noah's Ark, but I figured that's not too Christmasy. Maybe Santa's sleigh? Regardless, it looks yummy!

Andrea said...

I also think it's a baby in a manger. Sorry, I am kind of late with this.