Scott has three major hurdles in his Ph.D. program, the Qualifying Exam, the General Exam, and the Dissertation Defense. He did the Qualifying Exam right before Susanna was born and the General Exam on Thursday December 6. I am proud of him for the work he put in to this and the accomplishment it represents. I am also very glad to have him back.Note: The image above is not related to his general exam; rather than posting some unpublished data on this blog I pulled this from the following previous publication (after all, it's all Greek to me): J. Scott Hale, Tamar E. Boursalian, Gail L. Turk, and Pamela J. Fink. "Thymic output in aged mice." PNAS, May 2006; 103: 8447 - 8452.
3 comments:
Way go Scott.
I remember when Rob took his General exam. Like you said, it was so nice to have him back home again! Congrats!! Now you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
we're glad you're back scott. thanks for leaving comments on our blog... its a highlight of our day. the picture we blew up is the one on our blog behind our names at the top (the water and sticks). its way cool. you will have to come see our place when you come in town. by the way, what's on your wishlist this year (and by "your" we mean the three of you, because eric drew "hales family" for the gift exchange).
Post a Comment