A family-- a cycling scientist, a crazy little girl, a happy toddler, and me-- navigating the exciting, sometimes difficult, but most of all wonderful adventure that is life.
How cute is that.
Hi Amy,Susanna is so cute. It looks like you are having so much fun with her. Andy and I will have to come and visit some day.
That is too cute! The pictures are the best!
I love it! You are teaching her well. I am going to do a mom's group at my house next Tuesday--it will be a musical one. You should come.
Hilarious! Wish I could hear the soundbite for that one.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How cute is that.
Hi Amy,
Susanna is so cute. It looks like you are having so much fun with her. Andy and I will have to come and visit some day.
That is too cute! The pictures are the best!
I love it! You are teaching her well. I am going to do a mom's group at my house next Tuesday--it will be a musical one. You should come.
Hilarious! Wish I could hear the soundbite for that one.
Post a Comment