Friday August 24, 2007


The Northwest has a problem with invasive blackberry bushes that will take over your entire yard if you let them. But since I don't have a yard and I love free blackberries, I don't mind a bit. Susanna-- who laughs or squeals with delight every time I show her a blackberry that I just picked-- doesn't seem to mind either. And take a gander at her purple elbow! She had to have a bath after this blackberry-infused lunch...
4 comments:
I have been attempting to cultivate a small plant in my front yard for a few years. Only this year has it started to produce berries. Sydney picks one each day--that is about all it has ripe.
The berries are a blast around here I am glad you enjoy them too!
Amy! I love watching your blog. It was so fun to meet Susanna in person....Happy Birthday to her! Will you send me your current address please?
I love berries as well.
ooooo, my mom makes the best blackberry pie. You should get the recipe from her, or I can try to get it and post it on my blog if you're interested.
Post a Comment