Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Union Bay



Our new home is but a block away from University of Washington's Center for Urban Horticulture-- one of the real gems of our new location. These were taken on the trails of the Union Bay Natural Area there. I just had to put that last photograph up-- it was so fun to watch her try to touch the grasses from her stoller.

5 comments:

LizzyP said...

What a cool spot! And a cool shot of her little dimpled digits.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Hi Scott and Amy...it's Meg Holman. Don't ask me how I found your blog, but it was fun to get the update on you family. Sounds like you still are enjoying the West Coast and your little girl is darling! We have girls about the same age it looks like. Hope all is well!

cherlyn and family said...

I agree with Liz. On Suzanna's dimpled hand it so cute.

Melanie said...

What a cutie she is (coming from her proud grandmother)! Not only is she cute in the photos, but after spending a week and a half with her, I can attest that she is more than adorable. Good work Scott and Amy!

cherlyn and family said...

Hey, Amy and Scott,
Many of you may or may not know that Liz's Player Birthday is on July 19th. Also I would like to say that I have made a blogger for my family in which you can post picutres of activies that you do either everyday or whenever.So I thought It would be fun to send Liz a birthday message from each of us. So if you could please send me something that Liz either did or you did for her that she would like to hear about it. So if you could do that I would be very thankful to you all. If you know of anyone else that knew Liz please forwared this onto them as well. Thanks, Cherlyn

Please e-mail me @ cherlyn.t@excite.com