Thursday, March 08, 2007

Scott & Amy

Scott has been teasing me because this blog about our family is only about Susanna. I guess I feel like my life revolves around Susanna right now, so posting information about her seems to be all you need to know about me. But I think he's right, so here is a little update on the other two of us.

Scott is working on a Ph.D. in Immunology at the University of Washington. This week (today, in fact) he is presenting on his research and in a couple of weeks he is doing another more important presentation. He is studying immune tolerance-- the immune system's ability to differentiate between body cells and disease cells (and to leave the former and attack the latter).

With Scott's help, I am managing the apartment complex where we live (pictured above). Sometimes it seems easy and other times not so easy. But in all, we are glad to have this opportunity to help make ends meet. Other than that and hanging out with Susanna, I do boring things like laundry, although I am also reading Les Miserables.
3/8/07

No comments: