We really like our neighborhood. There is a lake right by our apartment (about a block and a half away) with a multi-use trail and a park around it. Susanna and I (Amy) go there almost daily. This year there was one good snow day in Seattle and the two of us went on a walk around the lake that day (Scott was in the lab, but he ran around the lake that morning). It was beautiful: the lake was had white, opaque, and clear patches swirling around in variagate ying yangs. Unfortunately, I didn't take a camera so these photos of after we got back will have to suffice.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Green Lake
We really like our neighborhood. There is a lake right by our apartment (about a block and a half away) with a multi-use trail and a park around it. Susanna and I (Amy) go there almost daily. This year there was one good snow day in Seattle and the two of us went on a walk around the lake that day (Scott was in the lab, but he ran around the lake that morning). It was beautiful: the lake was had white, opaque, and clear patches swirling around in variagate ying yangs. Unfortunately, I didn't take a camera so these photos of after we got back will have to suffice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment